This concert series is held in the Lorton Performance Center. It features award-winning faculty who not only know how to play with excellence, but also know the context and history behind the pieces or composers they are playing. People who attend get to hear great music and learn about it too. Each concert has a different focus on a specific genre, composer, or instrument. It is free and open to the public.
Here is a list of 2019-2020 performances:
- An Evening of Silly Music – September 12, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
- B Complex: Bach, Beethoven and Brahms – October 10, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
- William Blake Songs – November 7, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
- Vintage Wildflowers in Concert – January 16, 2020, 7:30 p.m.
- Pioneer Women – February 6, 2020, 7:30 p.m.
- Just Duet: Music for Four-hand Piano – March 5, 2020, 7:30 p.m.