TU’s Hardesty Language Community aims to create an innovative living and learning environment that fosters a healthy spirit of meaningful cultural exchange, academic growth and personal development in a community of language learners.
Hardesty Language Community is for students passionate about practicing and speaking Chinese, French, German, Russian or Spanish. It is housed on the third floor of Hardesty Hall near the center of campus and offers use of a family-style great room and the ground-floor patio on Hurricane Plaza. The great room includes a large kitchen, lounge seating and commanding views of campus.
Language Community Residents
- foster a healthy spirit of cultural curiosity
- participate as much as possible in community functions
- engage in meaningful exchange with representatives of other cultures
- respect others’ religions, beliefs, practices and customs
- appreciate inclusion and enjoy learning from each other
To apply, complete the Hardesty Language Community application.