The Lorton Performance Center is available for public use and offers the following services.
The Lorton Performance Center is completely ADA compliant and fully accessible to guests with special needs. Complimentary assisted listening devices, handicap-accessible seating on both floors and an elevator are available to make your experience convenient and enjoyable.
Unmetered parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the lots surrounding the Lorton Performance Center: North LPC, East LPC and Harvard LPC Lots. Additional parking is also available in lots located farther from the building and on some city streets as marked. All campus parking lots include handicap spaces.
Please be advised that on athletic game days/nights, ALL University of Tulsa lots are reserved for game patrons and access will be allowed to those lots with a game ticket only. The event calendar has been scheduled around these dates as much as possible, but changes in scheduling sometimes occurs so LPC patrons should visit the Tulsa Hurricane website to verify game schedules and plan accordingly.
- Technical assistance and limited lighting design is available as part of the rental agreement. More extensive technical needs and set and/or lighting design can be hired through Lorton Performance Center staff, or through outside labor which will be coordinated by LPC staff at client cost.
- A specialized logo light display commonly called a “GOBO” can also be purchased for display in Gussman Concert Hall prior to performances or presentations; this also is coordinated through LPC staff at client cost.
- Specialized A/V equipment, podiums or furnishings, props or other staging needs outside of LPC inventory can be rented locally through LPC staff at client cost.
- A box office is available for ticketed events and staff may be hired through LPC staff at client cost. Ticketed events through myticketoffice.com are subject to the fees and requirements of this service.
- Digital promotion of special events is available at no charge on LPC digital displays located on the first and second floors. Clients can provide 1080 x 1920 vertically-formatted PNG files by contacting the LPC staff.
- Complimentary assisted listening devices, handicap-accessible seating on both floors and an elevator provide access for special needs guests.
- Reservations and special requirements for venues, events, performances, etc. are coordinated through the LPC staff.
- The Green Room at Lorton Performance Center is available for VIP performers and can be outfitted with preferred amenities either through the client or through campus dining services, at client cost.
- Furnishings such as tables, chairs, table coverings, banquet stations, specialized lighting, etc., as required by event, can be rented at client cost.
- Custom bar stations customized to the interior of Graves Grand Hall are provided for special events at no charge, as well as limited furnishings such as registration tables, chairs and coat racks.
- A coat check room is available for client use; coat check and valet services can be hired at client cost as preferred.
- Pre-function performance, i.e. a jazz band trio or string quartet, can be hired at client cost and coordinated through LPC staff.
- Food-based events must be catered by campus dining services unless an exemption is allowed. Menus, policies, forms and contact information can be found here.
- Other specific needs or services can be determined by contacting the LPC staff.
- Tours may be scheduled by appointment by contacting the LPC staff to arrange reservations.