Training in the Department of Theatre, Musical Theatre & Dance promotes students to:
- Develop communication and critical thinking skills
- Develop a working knowledge of all aspects of the profession
- Develop an inquisitiveness and imaginative engagement with the world
- Achieve the tools to develop strong personal aesthetic and a sense of self
- Develop an artistic initiative and risk-‐taking demonstrated by dynamic creative expression
- Establish a commitment to become a global citizen artist through active community engagement
The award-winning TU Theatre Department is based on a rigorous program of study. We empower our students to think critically, communicate effectively and engage the world with a strong sense of passion, creative expression and collaboration.