Students who complete the undergraduate program will develop these abilities:
- Critical thinking (synthesize material, assess evidence, reason logically, distinguish between fact and opinion).
- Clear and effective writing and speaking.
- Understanding of core ideas and findings (about culture, social change, status, norm, socialization, identity, stratification, social structure, social institutions).
- Understanding of research methods (evaluate evidence, use quantitative and qualitative methods, understand ethical issues).
- Professional socialization and preparation for work or further education after graduation from TU.