Welcome to Kendall College of Arts and Sciences, the liberal arts college at The University of Tulsa. Please browse our pages and discover the extraordinary accomplishments of our students and faculty, as well as all the opportunities to study in Kendall College.
Dean, Kendall College of Arts and Sciences
Associate Professor of Political Science
Points of Pride
- 96% placement rates in jobs or graduate school
- Since 1991, there have been 365 Presidential Scholars.
- In the past five years, 288 Arts & Science students traveled abroad to more than 42 countries.
- Since 1980, 39 Arts & Sciences professors received the TU Outstanding Teacher Award.
- 20 Arts & Science students received research grant awards (2016-2017)
- Students have won competitive awards such as: Harry S. Truman Scholarship, Marshall Scholarship, Fullbright Scholarship and The Vance and Betty Lee Stickell Student Internship
- Kendall College is home to six award winning journals: James Joyce Quarterly, Tulsa Studies in Women’s Literature, Russian Studies in History, Nimrod: International Journal of Prose and Poetry, Journal of Modern Periodical Studies and the student journal Stylus.
- Kendall College alumni include: author Rilla Askew, Emmy-winning student director Chase Chambers, Chief of Operations at the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center Monte Hawkins, author S.E. Hinton, actor Wesam Keesh, actor and producer Julius Tennon, actor Wade Williams
- Students go on to pursue graduate studies at leading universities: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Oxford and Chicago to name a few.
Office of the Dean
Chapman Hall, Room 111
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Professor of Anthropology
Chapman Hall, Room 110
Manager of Operational Budget and Special Projects
Chapman Hall, Room 109